Tomato extract is extracted from natural plant tomato and refined.
Its active ingredient is lycopene.
Tomato extract,also known as lycopene,is a kind of carotene,which belongs to the same family as β-carotene.
According to the latest scientific research,tomato extract is not only the basic nutrient of human body,but also has its unique pharmacological action in increasing human immune function,inhibiting mutagenesis,antioxidation and so on.
(1) Improve immunity and anti-aging: it can enhance immunity, restore physical fitness, reduce skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays, improve skin aging and senile plaques.
Tomato Extract Use
(2) Inhibiting the growth of cancer cells: it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells including breast cancer, lung cancer, gastric cancer and endothelial tissue; women with high content of lycopene in serum have a lower risk of cervical cancer.
(3) Cardiovascular protection: it can inhibit the formation of arteriosclerosis and improve cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia and coronary heart disease. Because lycopene can prevent the oxidation of LDL, it can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. According to research reports from 10 European countries, some scholars have concluded that eating tomato products containing at least 40 mg lycopene per day can significantly reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
(4) Among men, it can help prevent and improve urinary system diseases such as prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis, improve the quality of male sperm and reduce the risk of infertility.
(5) To prevent or improve cataract and senile maculopathy. Cataract and age-related macular degeneration are common ophthalmic diseases in the elderly.