COMEBOARD is a professional Diprophylline manufacturers from China.
Diprophylline is used to treat symptoms such as wheezing or shortness of breath caused by asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and other breathing problems.
Diprophylline may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How to use Diprophylline ?
Follow all directions on your medicine label and package. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
You should not use Diprophylline if you are allergic to it.
To make sure Diprophylline is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
·1. a gastric or peptic ulcer;
·2. epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
·3. heart disease, high blood pressure, or history of heart attack;
·4. liver or kidney disease;
·5. a thyroid disorder
·6. if you take a beta-blocker medicine (atenolol, carvedilol, metoprolol, nebivolol, propranolol, sotalol, and others).
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Diprophylline will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine.
Diprophylline can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Don’t give this medicine to anyone under 18 years old without medical advice.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
1. pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
2. a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
3. coughing up blood;
4. muscle twitching, seizure (convulsions);
5. confusion, tremors or shaking;
6. high blood sugar--increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss;
7. worsening or no improvement in your breathing symptoms.
Common side effects may include:
1. nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea;
3. sweating, or flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
4. sleep problems (insomnia);
5. feeling restless, nervous, or irritable;
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How to buy Diprophylline Raw material from Comeboard?
1.Email us or send us message on Skype, Wechat, Whatsapp, Linkedin or Facebook.
2.Tell us the quantity you need, your specific requirement(if there is any) on shipment and product.
3.Our sales team will provide you the quotation, payment term, delivery ways and estimated arrival date(ETA).